Cetinje monastery was built by the founder of Cetinje Ivan Crnojevic 1484. The Turks destroyed by 1692. and renovated by Metropolitan Danilo early 18. Ages. It keeps: Right John the Baptist, particles of the Holy Cross, relics of St.. Peter of Cetinje. Within the monastery is the monastery treasury, rich exhibits from famous Montenegrin history.
Not far away from Podgorica on the way to the Bar in caves that have occurred gradually for many years, blending with the natural environment and hidden from the eyes of passers, there is a rare inside Orthodox monastery Dajbabe, dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, through whose port if you want to pass, pilgrim has to bent down.
Djurdjevi columns, where Saint Sava founded one of the first Serbian diocese, an important historical and cultural monuments of this city. Church of the Monastery, George Pillars in Berane is a single building with the main entrance on the west side and a semicircular apse on the east side.
Church's Cathedral of Christ's Resurrection in Podgorica to its monumental, architecture and artistic value is unique, nova, sacral building in the entire Orthodox world. Construction of the temple began 1993., a place where he built the temple, today's new part of Podgorica - over Moraca, Space is deep Christian roots.
Monastery Moraca is Serbian Orthodox monastery, located in the northern part of the Moraca River Canyon, in Central Montenegro. Moraca Monastery is one of the most monumental orthodox medieval monuments Montenegro, long through 24 meters high and about 20 meters above the sea level
Ostrog Monastery is located in the mountain range Ostrog beam, the area between Danilovgrad and Niksic. It represents the most famous place of pilgrimage in the Balkans. The monastery complex consists of two monasteries: Upper and Lower. In the Upper monastery there are two churches: Church of the Presentation of the Virgin where there are relics of St Basil, while the church dedicated to the Holy Baptism is located in a cave in another monastery level.
Monastery complex , located 3 kilometers from Danilovgrad, make: church, large dormitory, and a series of ground-level building, which was once used as classrooms. In recent years, within the monastery built in the monastery refectory with a library and workshop, where nuns "write" icons. The monastery church is dedicated to St.. Arhangel Mikhail.
The temple is located in the city center, not far from the sea coast. It has an area of 1200 m² the visinu 41 meter. Characteristics of the temple that the frescoes painted 4.860 squares, made marble iconostasis length 18,5 m. and set the mosaic 550 m² and the temple has seven bronze and nine wooden door.